When people know who is called through intent labels or caller ID, they are more likely to answer and less likely to flag your phone number.
Your star outbound agent is probably a power-dialer, and unfortunately, can trigger flags more often. Remove barriers so they can do what they do best— making those connections count.
Maintain clean phone numbers, and be informed about flags, so you can manage and mitigate your numbers by cooling them off until the flag is removed.
Call performance platform
Caller ID Reputation
Allows your company to...
- Check for flags across all major call blocking apps.
- Upload large lists of phone numbers to check ratings.
- Receive notifications in real time about flags.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answers.
There are two ways to enable the Webex integration for the Caller ID Reputation + platform.
Adding Webex integration through the platform:
1. Sign up for a Free Trial account, log in to the Caller ID Reputation platform, and click on “Webex” under the “Integrations” menu.
2. Click on “Add to Webex”
3. Please read the explanation carefully on the opening screen. To connect your Webex account, check the acknowledgment box and click the Connect button.
4. You will be directed to a new web page to authorize Caller ID Reputation + scoped access to Webex services. Click Authorize.
5. You are ready to go! Your phone numbers in your Webex account will now be automatically added to your Caller ID Reputation account.
Adding Webex integration via the Webex App Hub:
1. Login to your Webex account and navigate to the Webex App Hub.
2. Search for the Caller ID Reputation and click on it. This page explains to you the permissions and scopes required. Please note that you need to approve app permissions.
3. Click on the Visit Site to Add button.
4. You will be directed to the Caller ID Reputation + Platform website.